Oak gliders hand-made by Doug Mrock continues the Old World tradition of craftsmanship started by Herman F. Mrock, four generations ago.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS TO CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES
- Real Solid Oak, unlike less durable cedar,pine or redwood
- No nails,staples, or brads to pull loose
- All edges rounded and sanded smooth
- Seats and backs are contoured for maximum comfort
- Swing seats have rounded front plate
- Main cross support 1.25′ x 3.25′ Solid Oak!
- Runners made of Solid Oak
- Hangers that connect the seat to the cradle- all made of Solid Oak Each glider is handmade and quality built.
- Dimensions: Length 67″ x Width 26″ x Height 36
“Quality never costs as much as it saves!!!”
These gliders are the finest made. With extra thick main supports, seats and backs, rounded front plates,thick slats attached with countersunk screws that are filled and hand sanded,your glider is built to last. It’s as beautiful as it is durable. These aren’t mass-produced gliders. Special attention is given to every detail of the gliders. They are the finest,heavy duty gliders,hand-made by Doug Mrock. His name and glider serial number are burned into each glider. Great Grandfather Mrock would be proud of Doug’s gliders. You will be proud of yours too.